Monday 15 December 2014

THE JOBCENTRE HAVE FOUND ME A JOB!




I love going to the Jobcentre and collecting my £200 per week, I love living in the fear that if the uncaring, judging people at the Jobcentre find half a good reason to stop my money me and my family could be homeless. I love reading the mainstream news calling us scroungers, low life's and scum, when the corporations that own the mainstream media do not even pay tax. I love listening to Nigel Farage and David Cameron as they blame "benefit scroungers and immigrants" for the state of this country when they both claim millions on their expenses. Do you know how many "benefit scrounger families" it would take to even get close to the amount of money these to hypocritical, privileged, rich boys claim in their expenses? Work it out.

I love the fact that when I am gone I will probably not be able to leave my children a house or a load of cash, brainwashed, idiotic, not capable of logical thinking people say shit like "they give you a house, they give you money, money I paid in taxes." They do not give you a house, they allow you to occupy a house, nobody gets given houses, except for the privileged, rich boys that are running the show.

The mainstream media talk as if we like not having the money to do anything, not being able to find a job that actually even comes close to being enough to look after four kids. I was working in the building trade as a self employed plasterer and earning between £100 per day to £150 per day in 2005/2006. Plasterers "I know" today are struggling to get £80 per day and sometimes travelling 100 miles per day to earn less money, why? not because of immigrants or laziness but because of corporate takeovers of building businesses in the UK.  

Corporate builders tend to work on a high profit margins where as "old" small when compared with today's building businesses used to work on smaller profit margins but more sales. Lack of government investment in to poor areas has also contributed to the decline in the building trade.

After being Jobless for 4 years and putting my time and efforts in to YouTube, blogging, books, DVDs and the internet, I am owed a decent amount of money from YouTube but unfortunately YouTube won't pay up and my life of being broke and judged "a scrounger" look set to continue, for now.

Never fear, the Jobcentre have come to the rescue and found me a job! According to the Jobcentre I now must spend 35 hours per week looking for a job! "looking for a job is now a job" is how they explained it. I also have to time how long I spend looking for work on the internet and how long "interviews and even phone conversations" take.

WOW, THANKS JOBCENTRE PLUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment