Monday 7 October 2013

PAY PAL LOCK MY ACCOUNT OVER 1 PENCE!



In July I started a online shop selling my videos as downloads, I started this shop because I am fed up with Youtube removing my videos, advertising on them and not paying me a penny and blocking them in certain countries, even though the public domain and fair use laws mean that Youtube have no legal right to remove the videos, nor any other vulture like corporation like Sony or BBC have right to profit fro them, but the fact they are breaking or at least bending the law does not stop them from claiming rights and therefore profiting from the adverts shown on my Youtube videos.

Upon setting up the download, I have to give the new shop m Paypal details in order to receive payments, so I do and the shop is set up. A few weeks I logged in to the account to see how my sales are doing, to my surprise I have not sold one download, disappointing, my products have thousands of views but NO SALES. I log out and share the shop on Facebook, Youtube and other sources.

The other day I receive an email telling me that they were not allowed to by the downloads, he informs me that the download simply goes on  to a blank screen, I log in to the shop and once again thousands of views NO SALES! I contacted Sellfy, "the company I sell downloads through" and they inform me my Paypal is not working.

I try to log in to my Paypal, I can not get in. I contact Paypal helpline, They inform me that is has been down since 7th July! I ask why and to my amazement it was because my account was 0.01 pence overdrawn! I transfer the money from my bank to Paypal, end of problem you would think not for me, Paypal inform me that my account will be on in four hours, its was 10.00 so I wait until 14.00 still can not log in, I phone them again they then tell me it will definitely be on by 18.00, so again I wait until 19.30 and try to log in and still no good, I try again at 23.00 and still can not get in, I can not phone them as the lines close at 17.30 so I will have to wait.

Despite the fact that Paypal have been losing me sales/money for months, they still have not fixed the problem, I am signing on looking for a job, with just about enough money to feed and house four children when Paypal literally stop me from selling my product and according to them all because I owe them a penny!




No comments:

Post a Comment