Thursday 6 November 2014

GOOGLE CONTINUE TO REFUSE TO PAY ME WHAT THEY OWE. .



15 Million views pays me a lame and pathetic $87, Yet 10000 views pays me $40!!! If YouTube were to pay me that rate for all my views (after all the videos on my YouTube channel are made by me) YouTube would be paying me about $60000. But the fact that my videos sometimes contain music that is NOT public domain, YouTube do not allow me to make ANY profit from the videos!

But claiming on modern music is NOT enough for corporations as greedy and disgusting as Sony, as Sony seem to think they own music that was written by people that died hundreds of years ago, because of this greed, Google are not allowing me to make any profit from my latest YouTube video. This video taken me over six months to make and I choose music from the public domain.

Zadok the Priest (HWV 258) is a coronation anthem composed by George Frideric Handel using texts from the King James Bible. It is one of the four Coronation Anthems that Handel composed for the coronation of George II of Great Britain in 1727, and has been sung at every subsequent British coronation, traditionally performed during the sovereign's anointing. HOW DO SONY OWN THE RIGHTS TO THAT?



Can Sony and other disgusting, parasitic corporations and businesses please stop the fucking greed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment