Tuesday 26 November 2013

THE SEVERN TRENT WATER RIP OFF.



Yesterday I received a bill from Severn Trent Water, I was shocked to see my bill was £800, so I phoned them. Little did I know when I signed for my last property that the whole street waste and sewage run through our back garden, and I did not even notice until one day when I step outside and our garden it full of waste, waste from the street and from the pub that was 5 doors away from me. It was a mess, the garden stank all the time and I had three children at the time, Severn Trent did clean it up but It was not long before the smell began to come back, because of this we decided to move house and I refused to pay the bill for the water.

I hear nothing from Severn Trent until yesterday the 25th November, I receive a bill for a shocking £800, I ask for a break down of my bill, how is my bill £800? they want £400 for my old property despite flooding my garden with sewage from the whole street, they also wanted £400 for the last 7 months! How do Severn Trent water justify charging that, what about people that can not afford it? Are they not allowed to drink or wash?

I tell the I am not paying that for my disgusting tap water, the water is wrank and water supply is an essential and therefore should be free and covered in the ridiculously high taxes we pay. What next? They will be charging us to breathe.

Who are Severn Trent to charge such extortionate prices for water? Its another example of rip off conformist Britain. The government come on TV tell us Severn Trent now own Britain's water supply and no one even questions it, everyone's OK with that.

Britain's water supply was never owned by the government for the government to sell it in the first place, what kind of stupid government sell their water supply? The same kind of government that only care about one thing, money. I believe the time has come to stop paying Severn Trent, I believe that our taxes could easily cover the cost of maintaining Britain's water supply and sewage systems, after all our taxes cover David Cameron's and other politicians second homes and the ridiculous monarchy, surely free water to the masses is a bigger priority.



2 comments:

  1. hey been ripping me off for years because off a debt they claim i had 14 years ago athougth i have paid extra to eliminate this so called debt it goes up every year . now i got a demand for 78 pounds a month for the next twelve months i going to the citizens advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any further reading you would recommend on this?

    Amela
    Business Water Supply

    ReplyDelete