Monday 20 October 2014

THE REAL WORLD IS CENSORED.




In June 2011 I set up a Facebook account for WOLVOMAN80, I set the account up due to the unexpected success of a video that I made with clips I had taken from old news reports and documentaries in order to prove to members of my friends and family that I am not mental and there is something not right with our government and media.

Most family members either thought or still think I am a conspiracy obsessed lunatic and that's O.K with me, that is what I thought when I first heard of the Illuminati, "these people are mad" and you would be PRETTY STUPID for not thinking that. But my advice is move away from the propaganda and one sided stories written by our racist, corporate controlled mainstream media and read what "the people" are saying "but you could be reading the opinion of lunatics, extremists or even terrorists" the government will say.

My answer to that is the mainstream are lunatics, extremists and arguable even terrorists! It was lies printed by the mainstream media that allowed the British and American government to attack Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. The lies printed by the British media about Hillsborough, the 2011 riots, 911 and many other issues, and the fact that our media ignore issues like government corruption, poverty around the world and in our own country, corporate tax evasion and corporate slavery has made SOME people realize that the mainstream media are actually keeping the masses in the dark in order to protect millionaires/billionaires.

Why would the media do that? The simple minded ask, the answer is obvious! The media is controlled by millionaires/billionaires and believe or not millionaires/billionaires are in a war to keep themselves and their families rich and for that we can not blame them. However millionaires/billionaires are now paying no tax in some cases when the rest of us and our families are paying as little 20% and as much as 45% tax in some cases, that is unfair and this is the reason that alternative media is SO IMPORTANT.

Unfortunately the silence and cooperation of the mainstream media is no longer enough, the elite are now censoring social media like Facebook and YouTube! Why do they feel the need to censor opinions of people that live in "free countries" we call ourselves "civilized, democratic nations" and we claim to care about freedom, yet the minute anybody disagrees with what they do or disbelieves what they say, they are labelled as an extremist and silenced by corporations that have way to much power online.

The reason the government and social media censor these arguments is simply because they do not know how to respond to them, so instead attempting to think of a clever argument back, they just hide the information and hope that it goes away.

Posting on Facebook nowadays is useless to me, I have evidently been categorized as a "dangerous non-conformist, extremist, mental case" and Facebook believe I am not suitable for mass consumption. Facebook went months without counting a single new like, then one day I get hundreds of new likes, but since that day they have not counted any new likes counted by Facebook.  

THAT IS WHY I AM BOYCOTTING FACEBOOK. I DON'T CARE WHAT ZUCKERBERG'S POLITICAL OPINIONS ARE, HE IS FREE TO THINK AND BELIEVE WHATEVER HE WANTS, I DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE BELIEVE IN STUPID SHIT LIKE ZIONISM. BUT I DO CARE WHEN THESE PEOPLE CENSOR OPPOSITE OPINIONS ONLINE. IT IS ILLEGAL AND WORKS AGAINST FREEDOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment