Tuesday 21 October 2014

WOLVERHAMPTON SECOND BEST CITY FOR FAMILIES IN ENGLAND AND WALES!!!!



Wolverhampton has been crowned the second best city for families in England and Wales! According to a new report, who done the report? I don't know but according to the propaganda printing, mind numbing, media of the West Midlands, the Express and Star, a report has placed Wolverhampton as second best city in England and Wales for families.

To most people in Britain and the world this report would not even raise eyebrow but I was shocked and amazed by that claim. Wolverhampton the second best city for families? I live in Wolverhampton with a family, Wolverhampton has high unemployment so at least you will get to spend time with the kids. Wolverhampton's schools are weak performing, Wolverhampton does have very, very highly rated schools like girls high school and the Royal school, but the majority of schools in the poorer areas are as usual not so highly rated, in fact some are ridiculously bad. 

When I look around most of Wolverhampton, I see high rise flats, poverty and run down buildings everywhere. And I am not the only person that thinks this as the Express and Star reported in 2009. 


From fifth worst city in the world to second best in England and Wales. But even the propaganda filled, boring Express and Star can not seriously  tell me Wolverhampton is the second best city for families in England and Wales, if it is the God help the worst. I click the link to read this ridiculous claim, I wanted to see who done this report. But Unfortunately the page has vanished from the Express and website, I search stories from just Wolverhampton and I can not find. It looks to me that the writers or an editor or someone with some sense at this so called newspaper read the story and said "second best city in England and Wales? The public will never believe it, we best get rid of that nonsense." 



I even searched the website looking for this story, I also Googled it and I could find NO other media local or national reporting it.


UPDATE EXPRESS AND STAR PUT THE ARTICLE BACK ON TO THEIR SILLY LITTLE WEBSITE!!!!

http://www.expressandstar.com/editors-picks/2014/10/22/wolverhampton-is-a-top-place-for-families-says-report/
   

No comments:

Post a Comment