Friday 27 September 2013

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ILLUMINATI? PWTFU.

Most people do not believe in or even know anything about the Illuminati, once upon a time I was one of these people! I have known the government are corrupt since I was a teenager I just did not realize they were as corrupt as they are. The first time someone explained the Illuminati to me was about 1996, I was 16 and I dismissed it as complete fantasy and bullshit. Our government and elite are worshiping the devil and practicing human sacrifice? And they are trying to take over the world with a new world order? RIDICULOUS!

As I got older and events like 911 and the war on terror started people began to see the corruption in our government, it was now 2006 and I get broadband fitted in my home for the first time, I love watching documentaries on almost any subject (except celebrities fashion and other stupid meaningless subject along the same lines).

As I am searching for documentaries to watch I keep noticing documentaries on the "New world order" and a couple on the "Illuminati" at first I take no notice, until one night I decide to watch a New world order documentary, at first I thought it was fear mongering BULLSHIT, but still interesting to watch. I did not really believe it but I wanted to know more about it.

After watching quite a few documentaries and videos I started reading on it, the more I read the more I was starting to believe it, the more you research Illuminati the more undeniable it becomes, After months/years of research I had finally WOKE UP, the Illuminati are real. When I first told people (my family and friends) they assume that I  must be losing the plot. Until some of them at least research it, they are now full blown "conspiracy theorists" most of my family and friends continue to dismiss it as lunacy, and I do understand their thinking! After all Illuminati was never taught or even mentioned at school, its never spoke about on T.V or in our newspapers but what these people fail to realize is the Illuminati are hidden in plain sight and embedded in our history.

The existence of the Illuminati is a fact, they did exist and still do exist as do many different secret societies like them, such as the Freemasons, Skull and Bones and many others. These secret societies help hide the Illuminati and the highest ranking members of these secret societies are usually the "Illuminati".

Freemasons are historically link to the monarchy, Freemasonry has played and still plays an important role in the history of the British Empire and of the Royal family of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha) also known in the 20th century as the House of Windsor. Masons use infiltration, blackmail and financial rewards to get their way.

The internet is full of "proof of the Illuminati" and although some of it is wrong, some of it is right but the internet is not the best place to find proof of the Illuminati, the best place to look for proof of the Illuminati is the world! The worlds monarchies and aristocracy, all these Lords, dukes and ladies and other fancy titles they use to make themselves feel better than the rest of us. Look at the wealth distribution and the bank of England's secret owners, look at the federal reserve our debt is their profit.

If you do not believe in the Illuminati then PWTFU meaning Please Wake The Fuck Up, open your mind and do some real research, because the Illuminati is a fact, what the Illuminati are and what they do is debatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment