Tuesday 2 July 2013

FACEBOOK WILL CHOOSE WHO AND WHAT YOU LIKE!

I have a Facebook account, not because I like Facebook but because Facebook is a good way to help spread my videos, blogs and my website, the trouble is Facebook will do anything to stop people posting their opinions on the government, banks, 911 and the wars in the Middle east. At the time of writing this I have 3,297 likes Facebook likes, thanks for that BTW! but the last week I have noticed a massive slow down in new likes, at first I did not think nothing of it, it happens sometimes and sometimes i get 3 new likes in the space of 10 minutes, this time however i noticed it stayed slow for days, until 2 Facebook friend’s liked me they showed up straight away but I also know of 3 people that were not Facebook friends that liked me, these were not counted by Facebook, and still have not been counted by Facebook!

If I know of 3 people from the last week not counted by Facebook, how many are Facebook not counting? and whats the reason for this? is it a technical fault that happens to all Facebook accounts, or is it censorship and a illegal attempt to slow the spread of information? Some of my videos and blogs criticize Facebook for spying on people and for internet censorship, am I being paranoid for thinking Facebook might be censoring criticism of themselves and the government from their website and getting paid for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment