Sunday 7 July 2013

PLEASE DO NOT CURSE AT VIRGIN!

Recently i have upgraded my broadband from 20 MB to 30 MB, using Virgin’s self acclaimed brilliant super fast fiber optic broadband! i wish i did not bother as i have had nothing but problems since upgrading, my first problem is  my internet is no faster than it was before, in fact its still very slow, it disconnects randomly, and it struggles to load certain websites (especially websites with adverts on them.) Three weeks ago i phoned the Virgin help line regarding my slow broadband, after a 35 minute call and a internet connection test by the Virgin operator they inform that a problem in my area is slowing down my internet speed, they insist the problem will be solved in a few days and they also offer me a £10 discount on my bill, not to bad, i thought, until i get my bill which for some reason £10 than it usually is, and £20 more than it should be with the promised discount! later that night at about midnight i was on the internet (writing a blog about Apple, child labor and tax avoidance) until my internet disconnects again, i run a scan and restart my computer still not working, even after waiting over an hour still no connection, i tried to phone a virgin helpline but it was closed.

Next day my internet is working but my wi-fi is not, i phone Virgin to complain about the bill and the poor internet service, they fix my wi-fi, which had been turned off on my account settings, Virgin acknowledge a area problem is causing my slow internet, they also promise me half price internet for 2 months, although i will have to watch my bill because knowing Virgin they will double the price.

I am also a very unsatisfied Virgin mobile customer, meaning i spend £50 per month with Virgin £27.50 a month for broadband and £22 per month for my mobile, i get 2500 minutes to any network and unlimited free calls to land lines and other Virgin mobiles, sounds good until i discovered they charge extra for 0800 calls and other free numbers taking my bill up to £35 for 2 months, when i phone them to complain, as i was annoyed (as they had just taken the money from my bank) my language was pretty bad, the call was immediately terminated as staff at Virgin do not tolerate being cursed at, so this is my chance to curse at Virgin with out nobody hanging up!

FUCK YOU Virgin for your shit slow and expensive broadband service! FUCK YOU for charging for free calls! FUCK YOU for overcharging me nearly every month since i started my contract. FUCK YOU for charging £6 for a paper bill and £10 for late payments. Virgin is another massive rip off full of hidden charges so FUCK YOU VIRGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment